Massachusetts Mayflower Academy courses are designed by subject matter experts and taught by experienced online teachers. Most courses are offered on a semester schedule, with new assignments offered each week and expectations for participation in class discussion boards and group projects. With over 200 courses to choose from students are able to take courses that pique their interests while earning their high school diploma and preparing for college. Here are highlights from specific program offerings:
- Advanced Placement® - Massachusetts Mayflower Academy students have access to one of the largest Advanced Placement course catalogs of any online school. Our AP catalog also exceeds what most traditional schools can offer. Your student can select from 23 College Board approved courses including AP Biology, AP Computer Science, AP Economics, AP Art History, AP Music Theory, AP Human Geography, and more.
- Core Courses - Quality courses held to high standards, taught by experienced teachers who are specially trained in online learning through our rigorous Online Teaching Methodologies teacher development program.
- Unique Electives - Course offerings such as Criminology, Film and Literature, and Web Design give Massachusetts Mayflower Academy students the opportunity to explore interests and potential college majors and careers by choosing from our extensive catalog of elective offerings.
- ESL Courses - These unique courses combine non-streaming and streaming elements for ESL education that address specific student needs.
- NCAA Approved Courses - Massachusetts Mayflower Academy has been approved for NCAA initial eligibility (school code 850943). Student athletes should refer to our course catalog for a complete list of courses with NCAA approval. Visit the NCAA Eligibility Center for more information.