Whether your students are attending school face-to-face, remotely, or somewhere in between this fall, they can all receive the same quality education using VHS Learning. We understand the shift from face-to-face teaching and learning hybrid and online learning can be overwhelming.
In three easy steps you can be ready for what the upcoming school year will bring:
Step 1: Pick Your Classes
Choose from our 220+ online courses including 24 AP®, STEM, core, and elective offerings. View Course List
Step 2: We Train Your Teacher(s)
We show your teachers how to use our platform and teach the curriculum you’ve selected.
Step 3: Start Your School Year With Confidence
Your teachers can use the curriculum you’ve chosen entirely online, face-to-face, or some of both.
Did you know VHS Learning is a nonprofit organization with 25 years of experience building collaborative online classrooms for students and teachers? Click here to learn more about the benefits of working with VHS Learning
- How to help educators and students adapt (quickly) to online learning
- Classroom Structure and Management in Your (New) Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Best Practices – How to give effective feedback, keep students engaged, set a positive tone, and more
- Making the Switch to Online Learning – Admin FAQs | Teacher FAQs
- Learning Continuity for School Closures Rubric
- Mission to the International Space Station – Free STEM Activities